About This Game
The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times – geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers – and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps.
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente.
- Six new interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes.
- Council of Ministers – selected citizens to ministerial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions.
- National Agenda – receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters.
- Trading system – import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production.
|Genre||Strategy – Simulation – Modern|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Text only: Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, 한국어, polski|
|Released||September 1, 2011|
|Company||Haemimont Games / Kalypso Media Digital|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 (Geforce 6600 or higher, Radeon X1600-Series), 256 MB
Hard Drive: 5 GB free hard disk space
Sound: DirectX compatible