About This Game
Europe, 1400 A.D. – The last crusade, which started 6 years before, ended in a horrible defeat when the crusaders failed to conquer Nikopolis before being reached by the armies of Osmans and Serbs. The dream of conquering Jerusalem is forgotten, and European authorities are well aware that over the coming centuries, they will be submerged into defending themselves against the Osman forces, which have several outposts in Eastern Europe. The Roman Catholic church is in a state of devastating dispute and intrigue, and uprisings are clearly just around the corner.
The Guild 2 is a unique mixture of RPG and life simulation in an immerse middle ages scenario. The player and his party become part of history and can even change it in real-time. Go back to the dark middle ages and found a new dynasty. Take care of yourself, because your opponents never sleep. Marry a beautiful wife and make new friends; control your life. Hand down your skills and your descendants will greatly appreciate it.
The Guild 2 is a combination life simulator and economic strategy game that is set in Europe, beginning in the year 1400. The player creates a character who becomes the founding member of a “dynasty,” and, based on their chosen profession (also referred to as character class), may purchase, build, and take over various businesses
The game incorporates the following modes:
- Extinction: Challenges the player to be the last one standing.
- Dynasty: A mode that has no official ending and continues for as long as the player’s dynasty exists. It ends when the last member of the dynasty dies.
- Mission: A certain objective to be reached may be set by the player. Accomplishing the mission ends the game.
- Time limit: This game ends after a certain number of rounds, which is determined by the player.
All game modes can be played in varying difficulties ranging from easy to hard, chosen by a slider on the game creation screen.
- 4 different character classes with specific abilities and advantages, from honest craftsman to fierce rogue.
- 10 different professions, including alchemist, smith, and rogue.
- Unique mixture of role playing, strategy, and economic elements.
|Genre||Simulation – Strategy – Historical|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Audio and text: Deutsch, English|
|Released||September 15, 2006|
|Company||4HEAD Studios / THQ Nordic GmbH|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 800 MB HDD space, Mouse, Keyboard.