About This Game
Real world landmarks are also introduced in SimCity 3000, but are mostly for aesthetic purposes (though placing a building would open up an option in the city ordinances window for tourism advertising), and are free of construction cost. Examples of landmarks featured in the original SC3K include the Parthenon, the CN Tower, Notre Dame, the Bank of China Tower, the Empire State Building, the Pharos of Alexandria and the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center with each tower a separate building, the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, as well as the Fernsehturm TV Tower in Berlin.
- Re-create cities from around the globe with hundreds of new buildings.
- Reunify East and West Berlin in one of 13 scenarios.
- Spruce up your city with over 95 world landmarks.
- Protect your citizens from four new disasters.
- Select hundreds of buildings from SimCity 3000 and all-new Asian and European buildings.
- Create unique masterpieces for your metropolis with the Building Architect Plus tool.
- Inflict 9 disasters-including toxic clouds, plague of locusts, space junk, and a whirlpool.
- Play 13 challenging scenarios or make your own with the SimCity Scenario Creator.
|Genre||Simulation – Building – Managerial|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Text only: Deutsch, English, français, italiano, nederlands, svenska|
|Released||March 18, 2000|
|Company||Maxis Software Inc. / Electronic Arts|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Hard drive: 1.6 GB
People Who Also See