About This Game
A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent, you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game!
The gameplay of the game is similar to Diablo and other hack and slash video games. The player is in a castle and must kill hundreds of enemies. Like in the first edition of Diablo, there are no skill trees in Hammerwatch. The player buys skills from traders across the maps. Hammerwatch has six character classes: paladin, wizard, ranger, thief, warlock and priest.
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value and will bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your heroes will retain the experience gained from a run, and will become more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your heroes in various ways.
- Classes: Choose from 7 different classes, all with unique stats, abilities and playstyles.
- Items: Find or buy over 100 unique items of various rarity.
- Co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in co-op.
- New Game+: Heroes of Hammerwatch will be a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
|Genre||Action – Adventure – Fantasy|
|Works on||Windows (7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Text only: English|
|Released||March 1, 2018|
|Company||Crackshell / Crackshell|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
7 or later
Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 500 MB available space