About This Game
Like the original Darksiders game before it, the second iteration of the series is primarily a hack ‘n slash adventure. The game takes place across netherworld environments, including “The White city,” an outpost where angels live, and “The Eternal Throne,” a floating fortress where the Lords of the Dead stand guard over souls that need to be cleansed.
Although Death is the most feared of the Four Horsemen, his physical abilities are very different than his brother, War. Death is far more nimble, and relies on a combination of melee and ranged attacks. In combat Death’s primary weapon is his huge iconic scythe, with a wide range of other weapons and usable items that must be gathered as the game progresses. Weapons can be dual-wielded, upgradable armor can be acquired for protection and Death has access to his terrifying and powerful mount, Despair.
Deathinitive Edition Features
Darksiders 2 with All DLCs included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours (Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher’s Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb).
Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.
Running in native 1080p resolution
Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Play as Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before
|Genre||Action – Role-playing – Fantasy|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Audio and text: Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, русский. Text only: český, nederlands, polski|
|Released||November 5, 2015|
|Company||Vigil Games, Gunfire Games / THQ Nordic GmbH|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent (any Quad-core AMD or Intel Processor recommended)
Memory: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 512MB Video Card or AMD equivalent recommended)
Hard Drive: 20 GB space free (10 GB free after install)