About This Game
Age of Wonders II is the wildly anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy phenomenon. Delivering an invigorating mix of Empire Building, Role-playing, and Warfare, Age of Wonders II brings turn-based strategy to new heights.
Awakened to join an immortal group of Wizards in the Circle of Evermore, you must restore balance to a world on the brink of collapse.
* Dictate the fate of the world from within your Wizard’s Tower, a transmitter of power used to channel your ground-shaking spells.
* Reign supreme over one of 12 distinct and races such as Elves, Frostlings, Draconians, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and even the Undead.
* Specialize in 7 spheres of magic including Air, Fire, Life and Death.
* Enlist the aid of more than 30 loyal champion heroes who possess the unique ability to wield over 100 mighty artifacts.
* Research and cast powerful enchantments, fierce combat magic, and world altering spells.
* Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players – options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!
- Explore a world full of mythical creatures and mysterious lands; build an impressive force as an all-powerful Wizard through dangerous perils and exhilarating challenges
- Conquer your enemies with over 130 unique units such as steam cannons, airships and mammoth riders
- Immerse yourself in a legendary story during a single-player campaign with 20 scenarios full of intrigue, action, and suspense
|Genre||Strategy – Turn-based – Fantasy|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Audio and text: English|
|Released||July 15, 2002|
|Company||Triumph Studios / Paradox Interactive|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.