About This Game
Many years have passed since the Solari Concord successfully established a foothold in Gemini – but they haven’t stopped there; a combination of rising military strength and persuasive diplomacy has caused them to become the leading power in Gemini. After such a long period of turmoil, most other factions became exhausted, and were eager to side with anyone strong enough to provide some sort of stability.
The Gemini Protectorate, successor to the legendary Gemini League, is cornered, and controls only a small region of space, and another cut off enclave, when the Concord reaches its borders.
The Protectorate High Command is still not willing to yield, but options are few…what will be the price of survival?
Starpoint Gemini Warlords © 2017 Little Green Men Games. Developed by Little Green Men Games. Licensed exclusively worldwide to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. All brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.
- Experience an all new storyline that follows the unexpected new path of the Gemini Protectorate
- 8 brand new ship designs, covering all ship classes with a noticeable power edge in each of them
- Multiple new and interesting characters entwined within the storyline
- Story branching where you can choose how you wish to approach the challenges in front of you
- Increased replayability as a result of multiple choices when accepting some story missions
- Modified planetary assault where players can now strike decisively at individual planets, and automatically seize the whole enemy territory when the last planet is conquered
|Genre||Role-playing – Simulation – Sci-fi|
|Languages||English, 中文, Deutsch, français, русский.|
|Company||Little Green Men Games / Iceberg Interactive|
|Released||August 9, 2018|
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended system requirements
|System||Windows 7 or higher (64 bit ONLY)||System||–|
|Processor||Intel Core 3.0 GHz or equivalent||Processor||–|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||Memory||–|
|Graphics||DirectX 11 nVidia GeForce GTX 470 / 560, 1280MB or equivalent||Graphics||–|
|Storage||250 MB available space||Storage||–|
|Sound||DirectX compatible sound card||Sound||–|