About This Game
The epic soundtrack from CommanderVideo’s ninth musical adventure. Tap your hips and shake your feet to some of the catchiest music around!
The rhythm-music gameplay of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 is back and better than ever!
The Timbletot is determined to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo, a lover if ever there were one, refuses to let this happen. He’s ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, slide, kick, float, fly, and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging, and joyous levels!
- Charles Martinet! – Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of “The Narrator”
- Hero Quests! – Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they’ll reward you generously!
- Vehicles! – Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! A celery car! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
- Branching Paths! – Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
- Item Shop! – Players will be able to spend gold and gems earned while playing on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3–keep your dang money!
- Retro Challenges! – A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying “retro” level. These levels will also offer a series’ first: free movement! Control the Commander in ways you never have before!
- New Playable Characters! – The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Unkle Dill, Frank ‘N Stein, Awnty Rewty, and more!
Continue your BIT.TRIP in style and impress your friends with track names like Deepfahrt Wetfunk and Mouth Verbalmeyer! Just picture the looks on their faces when nonsense like that pops up on your car stereo!
My, what a FLAVOR!
1. A Gentle Welcoming
2. CommanderVideo Runs Again
3. Cheddar is Better
4. A Bite Too Far
5. It’s Arbor Day!
6. Six Feet Under the Big Top
7. Deepfahrt Wetfunk
8. Gears for Fears
9. Cogs and Jogs
10. Automaton Song
11. Not the Boss of Me
12. The Impossible Possible
14. Mouth Verbalmeyer
|Company||Choice Provisions / Choice Provisions|
|Genre||Action – Arcade – Sci-fi|
|Released||May 22, 2018|
|Works on||Windows (7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.9+)|
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended system requirements
|System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
|Processor||Intel Core i5||Processor||Intel Core i7|
|Graphics||GeForce GT740||Graphics||GeForce GTX1060|
Broadband internet connection