About This Game
Mount & Blade is a single-player, action-oriented role-playing game without any fantasy elements, which takes place in a medieval land named Calradia. The game features a sandbox gameplay style, in which there is no storyline present. The player is able to join one of the five battling factions, fight as a mercenary, assume the role of an outlaw, or take a neutral side.
At the start of the game, the player is offered a set of options to customize the character. The player answers a series of multiple-choice questions about the character’s past, including gender, which generate the character’s initial attributes. Then the player has the option to sculpt their character’s facial features.
- Free-form sand-box gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
- Groundbreaking horseback combat.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
- You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
|Genre||Role-playing – Action – Fantasy|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Text only: 中文, Deutsch, English, español, polski, Türkçe|
|Released||September 16, 2008|
|Company||TaleWorlds Entertainment / TaleWorlds Entertainment|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, 512 MB RAM, Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory, 700 MB HDD space, Mouse, Keyboard