About This Game
Guybrush will have to use his wits, his humor and his insatiable desire for adventure to defeat his nemesis once and for all and truly prove himself the greatest pirate in the Caribbean. Voodoo dolls, spitting contests and amusement parks are just some of the challenges Guybrush must overcome as he meets old friends, fights new enemies and uses every ounce of his mojo to overcome the wrath of LeChuck’s revenge.
- High-definition graphics: All new re-imagined contemporary art style, hand-drawn and presented in high definition.
- Voice over: Complete voice over using original Monkey Island franchise cast members brings the story and characters to life like never before, now available for both the Special Edition and Classic modes.
- Renewed music score: Re-mastered and re-recorded musical score using live instruments.
- Special Edition and Classic modes: Scene-for-scene hot swap lets you seamlessly transition between Special Edition and Classic modes at anytime during gameplay.
- Enhanced gameplay: All new intuitive game interface and controls provide a more interactive gameplay experience.
- Hint system: In-game puzzle hint system keeps the puzzles fresh and fun.
- Direct control: Choose how you play — use the classic point-and-click interface or the all new intuitive direct character control for a more interactive gameplay experience.
- Object highlighting: Interactive object highlighting provides quicker clues to finding hidden objects.
- Behind the scenes art: An in-game art viewer lets players view fantastic never-before-seen artwork from both the Classic and Special Edition versions of the game.
- Original developer commentary: Listen to select scene commentary from Ron Gilbert, Tim Schafer and Dave Grossman as they share funny stories and chronicle the development of the original Monkey Island™ 2: LeChuck’s Revenge™.
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. © 1990-2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. Monkey Island, The Secret of Monkey Island, and the Monkey Island characters are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. © 1990-2014 Lucasfilm Ltd.
|Company||Lucasfilm / Disney|
|Genre||Adventure – Point-and-click – Fantasy|
|Rating||ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (Mild Cartoon Violence, Animated Blood, Mild Language, Use of Alcohol, Comic Mischief)|
|Released||July 7, 2010|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
Intro / Trailer / Walkthrough
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended system requirements
|System||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10||System||–|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000+||Processor||–|
|Memory||512 MB RAM||Memory||–|
|Graphics||128 MB with Shader Model 2.0 capability||Graphics||–|
|Sound||DirectX® 9.0c compliant sound card||Sound||–|
|Other||Controller Support: Xbox 360 controller|