About This Game
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an action RPG with rogue-like elements. You explore randomly generated levels based in H.P. Lovecraft stories, fighting cultists and all kinds of monsters from the Mythos, improving your skills, weapons, and gear, looking for clues and information about the Old Ones and the Outer Gods, and solving puzzles and challenges.
A HORROR ADVENTURE
You have to find a way to foil the Old Ones’ plans—but the path is yours to choose, and brute force may not be the best solution. Will you search for clues and information to stop the cultists before they summon the Outer Gods, or will you just kill everything in your way, until there’s no one left to invoke the cosmic horrors to our world?
LIVE H.P. LOVECRAFT’S STORIES
Levels are randomly generated: It will be a different experience every time you play. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s stories: You will experience first-hand the cosmic horror created by the genius of Providence. Look for items and clues to unlock secrets and new stories!
5 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
You can play as 5 different characters, each with a different playstyle. A private detective, a witch, a thief, a professor, and even a ghoul—each with different stats, weapons, and combat moves, creating five entirely different gameplay experiences.
MADNESS AND DEATH
The truth of the dark horrors that inhabit the universe is unbearable for any human mind. As you learn more of the Mythos, you become more powerful—but also brings you closer to the brink of madness. You will need to find a balance to keep your sanity—but in the end, you can’t win against the Old Ones. Madness or death await you. But maybe you can delay the inevitable…
- Fight more than 50 different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action RPG
- Explore Lovecraft’s stories in 12 different randomly generated levels and face the Great Old Ones in 5 special levels
- Choose your own path: Will you look for clues and information to uncover the truth, or just fight your way out?
- Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul, each with their own stats and skills.
- Improve your stats to become more powerful, but be careful: Madness awaits those who learn too much!
- Collect and improve more than 30 weapons and hundreds of items and artifacts
- Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories
NOTE: The “In development” version currently includes the following:
- 5 levels
- 2 characters
- 1 big boss
- NEW: Mouse support – the game now supports mouse controls
- NEW: Balance improvement – improved the difficulty level
- NEW: Added new plot quests, locations and minievents
- Full patchnotes available here.
© 2018 by LLC Blini Games, Balkanskiy 3 (Astra), office 2. Saint Petersburg, Russia. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories, LLC Blini Games and their respective logos are trademarks of LLC Blini Games. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
|Company||LLC Blini Games / LLC Blini Games|
|Genre||Action – Role-playing – Horror|
|Released||June 22, 2018|
|Works on||Windows (7, 8, 10)|
Português do Brasil
Intro / Trailer / Walkthrough
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended system requirements
|System||Windows 10 / 7 /8 /8.1 /Vista (32 or 64 bit)|
|Processor||2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent||Processor||2.66GHz Intel Core i7|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4600, NVIDIA GeForce GT 630, Radeon HD 5670||Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 5200, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750, Radeon HD 7800|
|Storage||4 GB available space|