About This Game
Ancient and mysterious Shrines have revealed the location of an extinct alien home world. Discovered in the aftermath of the Gallius IV war, these Shrines unlock the most powerful technology in the Universe.
Deadlock II: Shrine Wars is an exciting game of strategy, resource management and military conquest. Each race has its own strenghts and weaknesses – learn to exploit them to your advantage. Build, trade, research, attack, as you search for the ancient knowledge that will grant you ultimate control over the entire Universe.
Deadlock II: Shrine Wars features turn-based gameplay that takes place on a planet map that ranges from around 1 to 9000 tiles, each presenting a region, or area of building. Players take control of each territory by colonizing it with a “Colonizer” vehicle or taking it from another player through military conquest. Each territory consists of a six-by-six grid in which buildings can be placed. Like most strategy games, Deadlock II: Shrine Wars uses natural resources and credits to pay for new units and buildings.
- Colonize many different worlds across the galaxy as you race to find the ancients’ home world.
- Trade on the Black Market with the Skirineen race to get illegal supplies of valuable resources.
- Command more than 40 Sea, Air and Land combat units as you seek to dominate your enemies.
- Establish alliances with other races to share technology, resources, and even victory conditions.
- Play 42 scenarios or use the mission editor to create your own scenarios and campaigns.
|Genre||Strategy – Turn-based – Sci-fi|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7)|
|Languages||Audio and text: Deutsch, English|
|Released||February 28, 1998|
|Company||Cyberlore Studios / Retroism|
Intro / Trailer / Walkthrough
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
Windows XP / Vista / 7, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.