About This Game
* Revisions to the original 12 Age of Wonders races. Each race has a new city upgrade, which comes with a new unit. For example, the Elves can build a Secret Forest, which cloaks the town and produces Treemen.* Use diplomacy with your rivals as you see fit. Lay siege to enemy cities with a careful balance of tactical guile and magical augmentations. You might just be destined to become the greatest Wizard-King of all time.
* Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players – options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!
* Design your very own scenarios, heroes, items, and even new Wizards with the enhanced scenario editor, challenging others to triumph over your creation
- Use the random map generator to create new scenarios or multiplayer challenges at the click of one button!
- Three entirely new races: The steppe roaming Nomads, the sinister Shadow Demons and the otherworldly Syrons.
- Features a full new Campaign with 5 episodes and 16 scenarios, with new characters and a new unfolding story. 19 stand-alone scenarios are included.
|Genre||Strategy – Turn-based – Fantasy|
|Works on||Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)|
|Languages||Audio and text: English|
|Released||January 13, 2004|
|Company||Triumph Studios / Paradox Interactive|
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.